Stackless Python

Xavier Morel xavier.morel at masklinn.net
Sat Jan 7 09:41:55 EST 2006

Some time ago, I finally decided to check what Stackless was (exactly)
and which were the theorical concepts behind it (continuations and all).

I managed to find some documentations and papers, but most if not all of
them are related to pre-2.0 Stackless. The issue is, I just can't seem
to reach the Stackless website (http://stackless.com). Some specific
pages of the site do work (http://stackless.com/spcpaper.htm), but the
index itself always yields a 502 gateway error.

Would anyone have more informations about that? It doesn't seem to be an
issue on my side (since I tried to access the Stackless site from two
different connections and 3 computers) but I can't rule it out.

I should also note that Google is no good in this case as mostly yields
fairly old results...