Try Python update

Alex Martelli aleax at mail.comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 13:41:51 EST 2006

Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:

> And yes, I know about this. It's listed in "Known Problems". Anything

What's the URL to "Known Problems"?  There's a strange cursor-placement
bug on Apple's Safari browser (not in Firefox), but I don't want to add
a bug report if you already know about it -- 'Try Python' is a neat
hack, and useful, it well deserves some care from would-be bug
reporters... but I can't see any links to "known problems" (or other
bug-reporting facilities) from the base page.

Alex