Is 'everything' a refrence or isn't it?

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Fri Jan 13 05:50:53 EST 2006

Mike Meyer enlightened us with:
>> I think type 'object' has only one value, so that's it.
>
> In that case, they should all be equal, right?

> False

You compare instances of the type 'object'. They both have one value:

>>> object()
<object object at 0xb7ddb438>
>>> object()
<object object at 0xb7ddb440>

So the claim "type 'object' has only one value" is true. It's just not
the same value for all instances.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa