Possible memory leak?

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:17:25 EST 2006

Very interesting results with the last test. I guess I go back to my
other code then, even if it is only a hair faster, it's still faster...

 It's odd, I just ran another test. There's 2 ways I can call my
load_pic function, first of all, through taking a picture, secondly by
same amount of time when the load picture function is used, but not
when called from the take picture function. Odd, isn't it... I don't
know why the time would increase for one, but not for the other. The
data is passed in exactly the same format, it's just really odd... Oh
well, I'll get something figured out...