Wingide is a beautiful application

sjdevnull at yahoo.com sjdevnull at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 14:55:32 EST 2006

Tony Nelson wrote:
>  "sjdevnull at yahoo.com" <sjdevnull at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > My goal is to make my conf files into a decent drop-in so you just put
> > them in your .vim directory and go, and post them next week.
>
> OK, thank you.

FYI, I am still working on this but some changes in vim 7 are requiring
more work than I expected.  On the bright side, there are some nice
features that will allow for cool stuff like debugger info (after
running in a debugger, you'll be able to mouse over variables and get
tooltip popups with their values, etc) when it's done.  I'm talking
with Bram Moolenaar (vim author) on the vim-dev mailing list to try to
get things squared away.