another docs problem - imp

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Fri Jan 13 09:10:35 EST 2006

Kent Johnson wrote:

>> Clearly. So get your sleeves rolled up and provide a fix. Then you too
>> will get your name in the Python documentation contributors' list.
>
> Is there such a list? I have contributed many doc patches and if such
> glory is mine I would like to know it!

unfortunately, your name don't seem to be mentioned in the Doc version
history either:

[Doc]$ svn log | grep -i Kent
Fix typo reported by Kent Engström, and a bunch of broken markup.
[Doc]$

do you have more details (a reference to a page you've contributed to should
be enough).

or could it be that your submissions are still sitting in the SF tracker ?

</F>