How can I determine an HTTPMessage ?

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Jan 11 13:55:35 EST 2006

Kevin wrote:
> Can you tell me what to look for in an HTTPMessage that is an error?  I
> have looked at the header objects and I cannot determine an error
> message.

I think you're missing most of the context and detail that would help us
provide a useful answer for you.

Think about it from a reader's point of view.  We don't know what
packages you are using, we don't know what you mean by "HTTPMessage" (is
it a specific class, or is it just how you refer to the more generic
"HTTP message" entity?), we don't know what version of anything you are
using or what platform you're on.

-Peter