Python article in Free Software Magazine

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Wed Jan 4 14:10:19 EST 2006

Kirk Strauser wrote:
> Michele Simionato wrote:
>

>>when I think Zope is the less Pythonic application I have ever seen;)
>

> You do?  Why so?  I'm not arguing, but that's different than my experience
> with it and I'm curious about how you reached that conclusion.
I can remeber, that I had took a look at Zope and was not able even to
find out what it is about. From that time on I haven't touched it again
and probably never will unless someone shows me, what is it good for and
how can it help me. In case this above happens to me with software
packages or source code I describe it usually as non-Pythonic way of
programming applications or writing source code.

Claudio