Python article in Free Software Magazine

Kirk Strauser kirk at strauser.com
Sun Jan 1 10:33:09 EST 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 01:06 am, Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> I don't want to nit-pick all my way through the article,

There's nothing wrong with that, and if I hadn't been prepared for it, I
wouldn't have posted the link in here.

You have fair points.  Unfortunately, though, the word length of the article
just didn't provide enough space to go into the level of detail those
subjects would have required.  I tried to compromise by giving the answer
that most closely fit the situation without being exactly correct.

By the way, the author style guides say to write for an audience with
technical background.  That article was meant for you, not your boss.  :-)
--
Kirk Strauser