[OT] Nit: please don't user "it's" unless you can substitute "it is" without changing your inteded meaning.

Fri Jan 20 22:09:19 EST 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:06:29 +0000, Tim Roberts wrote:

> My own name gives me trouble with this.  There is disagreement in the
> curmudgeon world as to whether I should refer to "the Roberts' computer",
> or "the Roberts's computer".
>
> I guess I'll just have to keep saying "that damn computer."

In English, you would say "Roberts' computer".

In ugly foreign languages like American, some people say "Roberts's
computer", but they are wrong.

*wink*

--
Steven.