ajax python module??

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Jan 12 21:50:00 EST 2006

Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
> Mark Engstrom wrote:
>

>>Does anyone have a recommendation on the best AJAX python module?
>

> If it is the best is obviously an arguable assertion - but I very much like
> MochiKit from Bob Ippolito.
>
> http://www.mochikit.org/

I heartily second the recommendation, but it's not what I'd call an
"AJAX python module", but rather a "pythonic Javascript module that can
do AJAX".  Perhaps the OP was hoping for something on the server side
(but he should note that the server side of AJAX is pretty mundane, and
most any web framework should be suitable).

-Peter