exec a string in an embedded environment

jon at wahlmann.com jon at wahlmann.com
Wed Jan 11 20:10:18 EST 2006

Greg Copeland wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 04:29:32 -0800, Tommy R wrote:
>
> > I work on a safety critical embedded application that runs on VxWorks.
> > I have successfully ported the interpreter to VW. In my solution I have
>
> Sure wish you would of asked...I ported Python to VxWorks
> some time back.  I've been using it for some time now.

Greg,

I'm very interested to hear more about your experience in porting
Python to VxWorks.  Prior to seeing your VxWorks-related postings as
well as Tommy's, the last VxWorks port related information I found was
back in '99-'00 timeframe.

So, do you have any recipes that you can post somewhere?  Any help
pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon Wahlmann