String Manipulation Help!

Sat Jan 28 18:39:58 EST 2006

"Richard Schneiderman" <rschneiderman at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ViSCf.561664$zb5.497212 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> I really enjoyed your article. I will try to understand this.
> Will you be doing more of this in the future with more complicated
examples?

I'm giving two presentations at PyCon at the end of February, so I think
those will be published after the conference.

Otherwise, I'll be answering pyparsing questions as they come up on c.l.py
or on the pyparsing forums on SourceForge.  I'd like to compile these into
more of a book form at some point, but my work schedule is pretty crazy
right now.

Glad you liked the article,

-- Paul