Python vs C for a mail server

al pacino siddharthdave84 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 04:11:16 EST 2006

jim you are probably right.

i have had exp. with this. i had to create a server(multipurpose such
as file sharing, games (pretty simple tho like tic tac toe..) we were
in 6th sem with learning OS and comp. n/w for the first time.

it seems like these jack ass jerks (proffs/instuctors) like to bully
students...
obviously we cud not complete the project as most of the time was spent
on
learning the stuff(like TCP, multithreading..) .

i don't know how things work out in the west, but i feel the faculty
really care about their students in american colleges..in contrast to
here (in inida, though things are little different in the IITs)