HP open source printer drivers are in Python

Andy Leszczynski yahoo at nospam.leszczynscy
Tue Jan 17 22:00:16 EST 2006

Andy Leszczynski wrote:
> I have a specific question, anybody is familiar?

Just wanted to report, that problem is solved :-).

But seriously, sorry for enigmatic question. I have had a very weird
problem with HPLIP 0.97. Wanted to check out if there is someone
familiar with the design of HPLIP before diving into deep details. But
in meantime after detailed debugging of the Python and C++ parts I
pinpointed the problem which turned out to be not uninstalled older
version of sane shared libraries which screwed up some part of the inter
process communication.

Anyway, thx for the interest.

A.