how to find not the next sibling but the 2nd sibling or findsibling "a" OR sinbling "b"

localpricemaps at gmail.com localpricemaps at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:32:56 EST 2006

well actually all i want it to do is find the first thing that shows up
whether its class:food or class: drink so that works for me.  only
thing is that after it finds class:food i think it runs through the
html again and finds the following class:drink and being that there is
not class tag after that class: drink tag it fails.