download full sites?

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Sat Jan 7 08:16:57 EST 2006

randomtalk at gmail.com wrote:
> hi, does anyone know of any package that will download a full site for
> offline viewing? It will change all url to match local urls and follow
> a logical structure (the site's structure would be suffice).. Please
> tell me if you have heard of such a package.. thanks alot :D

I thougt, that HarvestMan
http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/HarvestMan/1.4.5%20final is THE tool
to do that. Because haven't used it yet, still dowloading with a
commercial OfflineExplorer program I have a license for, I would be glad
to hear how it compares to the other in this thread mentioned tools.

Claudio