add pexpect to the standard library, standard "install" mechanism.

funkyj funkyj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:35:30 EST 2006

Yeah, going back to the sourceforge site now I see the install
instructions you quote above.

Perhaps I'm spoiled by all the FSF packages I've dealt with over the
years.  In addition to being impatient I expect the README file to
either tell me how to install the product or direct me to the INSTALL
file in the package that has the install instructions.

Back to my other question, how can I lobby to have pexpect added to the
standard python library?