logging into secure website with script

dpoehls dpoehls at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:20:01 EST 2006

Hello there,

I am new to python, and shell scriping in general..I have done quite a
bit of php, but that it about it. Anyhow, I am wondering if it would be
possible to write a python script that would login to a password
enabled site (qmailadmin) and then be able to add a new account.  I
imagine it could be done by accessing the website and then it would
send POSTs to the website?  If this makes no sense, I apologize, just
wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks ahead
of time!