Tkinter Mouse Cursor

gregarican greg.kujawa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 13:41:13 EST 2006

Checking a couple of examples I tried changing the Tkinter mouse cursor
to indicate a busy state while my app is pushing/pulling xmlrpc data.
It doesn't seem to make a difference as I don't notice the cursor
actually change in the span of the 3-5 second transaction. I tried
changing the cursor of the root widget, the toplevel widget, etc. all
to no avail. Is there something really basic I'm overlooking?  Is it
enough to just change the state and that's it, or do I have to
explictly refresh things?