New Python.org website ?

Tim Parkin tim at pollenation.net
Sun Jan 15 17:19:37 EST 2006

sjdevnull at yahoo.com wrote:
> JW wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:00:05 -0600, Tim Chase wrote:
>>

>>>http://tim.thechases.com/pythonbeta/pythonbeta.html
>>>

>>Very strange.  With FF 1.0.7, I can just get the buttons to violate the
>>next column if I "View>Page Style>Large Text", but I wouldn't have noticed
>>it unless Tim had pointed it out.  Tim's gifs are much worse than what
>>I see. WIth ""View>Page Style>Basic Page Style", it looks really good.
>

> Mine looks like Tim's gifs, with "Basic Page Style".

Hi,

I've got an old copy of the html and tried to fix the general problem.
It's currently on another website

http://pyyaml.org/downloads/masterhtml/

Feedback appreciated (it's just the left hand nav width I'm concerned
about, all the other html and some styles are probably old). I've tried
this with 'min font size' adjustments and it doesn't seem to break. If I
don't get any bad feedback I'll roll the changes out.

Many thanks

Tim