Xah's Edu Corner: accountability & lying thru the teeth

alex.gman at gmail.com alex.gman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:55:45 EST 2006

John Bokma wrote:
> Al Balmer <albalmer at att.net> wrote:
>
> > have for a long time, and I can understand that it would be better if
> > everyone filtered or ignored him,
>
> The best would be if everybody instead of posting replies would complain
> to his ISP and Usenet provider. Xah is a major and offensive troll. Those
> only stop when you make their accounts go faster then they can find new
> ones. I know people who have wasted quite some money, each time more and
> more to keep on trolling. In the end, some see how much it's going to cost
> to post just another message or they end up in a cancelbot or 2, and are
> kicked off some major news servers.

According to his web site, Xah lives in a car, and probably uses some
free wi-fi, so don't waste your time. Secondly, Xah is not a troll. If
you actually look at his web site, you'll realize that he's deviant
(Xah has naked pictures of himself online, and pictures of a pregnant
prostitute he's proud of meeting - if it's not obvious enough) If you
are disturbed by Xah's messages, but are unwilling to pay for
psychiatric help for him, perhaps it's best to just ignore him?