html parser , unexpected '<' char in declaration

Jesus Rivero - (Neurogeek) jrivero at latinux.org
Mon Feb 20 20:01:39 EST 2006

Sakcee wrote:
> html =
> '<html><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

html =
	"""
	<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">
	 <head>
	 </head>
		Foo foo , blah blah
	"""

Try checking your html code. It looks really messy. ' char is not for
multiple line strings. You can try the code above.

As a suggestion, you should really focus on learning html basics ;)

Regards

Jesus (Neurogeek)