Xah's Edu Corner: accountability & lying thru the teeth

Kenny Tilton NOktiltonSPAM at nyc.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 18:59:19 EST 2006

Ulrich Hobelmann wrote:
> Xah Lee wrote:
>
>> here's a site: http://www.longbets.org/bets that takes socially
>> important predictions. I might have to enter one or two.
>>
>> i longed for such a accountable predictions for a long time. Usually,
>> some fucking fart will do predictions, but the problem is that it's not
>
> [...]
>
> OMG, he's back.
>
> I predict, Xah will haunt us for years to come.

WTF is wrong with Xah? He posts an occasional article in good faith and
leaves it at that. ignoring the insults that follow.

In the end we have one good-faith article and a bunch of personal
attacks from a Usenet chorus of self-appointed finger-shakers creating
more pollution than he ever did.

If only some of the people castigating Xah for daring to use Usenet
would post as rarely as he, and show as much restraint.

ken