PyProtocols, Components, and Inheritance

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Sat Feb 18 14:57:09 EST 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:53:51 -0600
Terry Hancock <hancock at anansispaceworks.com> wrote:
> I've been discussing PyProtocols with a a friend
> collaborating with me on a SF game project, about
> the benefits and design concept of "component
> architecture", and I'm a little confused by what I'm
> learning.
> [...]

Nevermind, he explained what he was doing -- it isn't
a PyProtocols issue after all.

He wanted components to be bound dynamically to
individual objects.  I agree with him that it's a useful
thing in this application.  It's still weird, but I
see why he wants it.

Now, I just have to figure out how to document it
clearly. ;-)

Thanks anyway,
Terry