Python for PHP Programmers

Doug Bromley doug.bromley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:13:33 EST 2006

Hi All

Please be gentle but I'm primarily a PHP coder after a few years of academic
experience in Java I've lost my object orientated programming style and have
become a procedural PHP coder.  I started using Python almost 12mths ago now
but I'm still very much working in a PHP style.  Obviously I need to learn
the Python way and I have been doing a piece at a time, however, I was
wondering if you had any specific advice for PHP -> Python programmers?  Any
habits I need to pickup/drop?

Thanks for any input and thanks for your patience.

Doug