Using CHACO and UNICODE

Mr BigSmoke fabio.pliger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:57:54 EST 2006

I'm using chaco in an application that draw some grafs and plot. I
really NEED to write unicode strings as a title (PlotTitle) and
labels(PlotLabels) i my axis. The problem is that chat (and it's
traits) only allow ascii strings... In the old version of chaco i
created a new myPlotLabel class, derived from PlotLabel that alowed me
to write unicode strings... but with the last version of Chaco i wasn't
able to do that yet!! Someone can help me? Please, it's really
important for me...

Thanks, FP