Python equivilant to msgbox()

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Wed Feb 15 12:43:53 EST 2006

LittlePython wrote:
>  I am glad you did remind me of WScript.Shell ... I have to keep in mind
> that most if not all of what I have been using in VBS is avail to me.
> Thx
Maybe in this context it could be also worth for you to know, that on
Windows you can use Python as a scripting language embedded in HTML
<script> blocks same way as you can use JScript and VBScript. This makes
the Internet browser a very good GUI alternative for anyone able to
write HTML code utilizing the appropriate scripting interface to the
interactive HTML page elements.

Claudio