Module question

Tuvas tuvas21 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:03:54 EST 2006

Most of these are indeed independed of Tkinter, except for a status
files already that do this, however, I would ike to be able to put
several that do in fact need to post status messages as well. There are
about 2400 lines of code in the main module right now, and about 1000
in smaller modules, but I would like to move some more, the problem is,
most of the function in my tkinter function use somehow the master tk()
variable. I don't know if there's any way around it or not, just trying
to find a way. Mine is a somewhat unusual program wherein that the
majority of the funcionality is in fact as a GUI, it mostly runs
programs from other mediums, it controls an external device, so there
isn't much in the line of real gruntwork that the program does. Thanks
for the help!