Importing a class, please help...

anon anon at nospam.nospam
Sun Feb 5 10:41:51 EST 2006

Hi,

Newbie to Python and I have a question please.  I am using Windows XP, SPE
0.8.2.a and Python24.  I have done this:

import sys
print sys.path

no problem there, sys imports just fine.  I have a folder that I called
c\JavaProjects\PythonTesting and it shows up in the output from sys.path
above.  I have dropped a very simple Jar in that folder and I have attempted
to do an Import on it.  This is where things fail.  I cannot see the
contents of my Jar.  What am I missing here?

Would somebody please drop me a hint, please?  I would HIGHLY appreciate an
example; does anybody know of a website or page that would show me how to do
this?  I realize this is a simple question and I appreciate any help
somebody would give me.

Regards,
joe