editor for Python on Linux

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Feb 20 10:24:52 EST 2006

On 2006-02-19, Rene Pijlman <reply.in.the.newsgroup at my.address.is.invalid> wrote:

>>I beg to disagree :-) Use ed
>>"Ed is the standard text editor."
>>http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/ed.msg.html
>
> That was 1991. This is 2006.

    That's a joke, son. A flag waver. You're built too low. The
    fast ones go over your head. Ya got a hole in your glove. I
    keep pitchin' 'em and you keep missin' 'em. Ya gotta keep
    your eye on the ball. Eye. Ball. I almost had a gag, son.
    Joke, that is.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Wait... is this a FUN
                                  at               THING or the END of LIFE in