Yet another GUI toolkit question...

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Feb 11 09:05:39 EST 2006

On 2006-02-11, Florian Nykrin <fn-mail at t-online.de> wrote:

> wxPython works very well on Windows, but on Linux (Ubuntu/Debian in my
> case) it is very difficult to work with and buggy.

That's odd.  I've been using wxPython for many years on both
Windows and on many distributions and haven't found a bug yet.
I admit that wxWidgets doesn't have the most elegent API in the
world...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Thousands of days of
                                  at               civilians... have produced