why don't many test frameworks support file-output?

kanchy kang zzhikang at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 21:53:01 EST 2006

one question for you:
have anyone teach you how to listen to other's idea before?

this mail-list is only for exchanging idea, and aslo i provided my
suggestion or "practice" or idea for test framework. if what i said is
wrong, you can point it out as you like.
did i order anybody, or you?

you are the man not likely to listening to others.
if i would hire some, i don't think you are.
if you are some software's author, i would not use the software.
just because you are the man not likely to listening to others.

hehe