groupwise send mail

ericoneal at gmail.com ericoneal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:31:06 EST 2006

Can someone give me an idea as to why this is not working?  The
Recipients.Add line doesnt cause an error, but my recipients arent
being used.  The email never gets sent because there is no recipeients.

Thanks,
Eric

import win32com.client
gwApp = win32com.client.Dispatch('NovellGroupWareSession')
acct1 = gwApp.Login("NDS:\\Tree_Name","user.context", "")
oMail = acct1.MailBox.Messages.Add ("GW.Message.Mail", "Draft")
oMail.fromtext = "Python Hazmat Script"
oMail.Recipients.Add("doodie at example.com")
oMail.Subject.PlainText = "Script error"
oMail.BodyText.PlainText = "The Python Hazmat script failed"
oMail.send
gwApp.quit