New editions of several Python books.

Magnus Lycka lycka at carmen.se
Thu Feb 9 14:24:22 EST 2006

Aahz wrote:
> If you can have _Borland C++ for Dummies_, _Python for Dummies_ makes a
> lot more sense.  :-/

Well, I guess Borland C++ for Dummies has a genuine purpose, but
it could be a very short book. One page where is says: "Don't!" ;^)

I guess it's a seal of mainstream approval to get a Dummies book,
and I certainly think that Python should be a relief for many
people who aren't programmers but occasionally needs to write
small programs. I hope it becomes a hit! I suspect the "dummies"
might want a more "polished" (dumbed down?) development environment
though.