Code Feedback

Jorgen Grahn grahn+nntp at snipabacken.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 6 18:04:35 EST 2006

On 6 Feb 2006 09:33:58 -0800, mwt <michaeltaft at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello -
> Last night I wrote my first code in Python -- a little
> producer/consumer toy to help me begin to understand things. The
> "Library" only has a few books. You can choose how many Readers are
> 1) Is this good Python code?

Can't say, but it makes a pretty good reading list[0].

>         self.stacks = ["Heart of Darkness", "Die Verwandlung", "Lord of
> the Flies", "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "Dubliners", "Cyrano de
> Bergerac"]

You might want to look into using doc strings properly. You have comments at
the start of functions, but they read more like implementation notes than
"what this method does and why". But I only had a quick look.

/Jorgen
[0] Note to self: pick up some Joseph Conrad later this week.

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@        Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/     snipabacken.dyndns.org>  R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!