Encryption

dirvine irvine.david at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 19:00:43 EST 2006

HI hope you can help (know you can).

I am looking for a very strong AIS or better symetrical encryption in
python. Any suggestions ideas welcome. I have spent a lot of time
looking everywhere at pycrypto and many others but is a wee bit of a
minefield out there. Anyone have any experience of a true encryption
(not xor or anything weak). I am looking for something strong enough to
encrypt your credit card info and publish file on website (no not
actually do that but have encryption strong enough if you did).

Many thanks and if I have missed obvious docs please take it easy on me
- I am new here :-)