RPy / R

jason jasonsmith008 at charter.net
Wed Feb 8 11:12:15 EST 2006

Thanks for your response. I'll try to install all the same versions that you
have.

I have removed my version of Python and installed ActivePython
(ActivePython-2.4.2.10-win32-x86.msi).

Could you please tell me which versions of the following you have installed:
NumPy
SciPy
RPy

I have not installed Numeric. Is that different from NumPy? If so, which
version do you have?

Thanks.

news:43e99d61 at news.comindico.com.au...