Too Many if Statements?

slogging_away hinnc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 17:39:23 EST 2006

Hmmm - good responses all around.  Thank you all for your valued
feedback.

Perhaps it's too may 'if' statements under the for XXX in range(x,x,x)
statement as most of the 'if' statements appear there.  It could be
something entirely else.  I'm afraid its a bug with Python, (if I try
and run it several times it keeps going to the IDLE console prompt and
it eventually crashes out of Python entirely).

Some useful suggestions were provided in terms of better design so that
may be my route at this point.  Thanks again for all of your help!