Newbie

LittlePython LittlePython at lost.com
Tue Feb 14 19:30:39 EST 2006

I really do not wish to limit myself to MS. My bread and butter is MS but I
am a BSD fan at heart. I wanted to learn something I can use in both.

I thought about Perl first but  I feel the learning curve is to steep (to
get it right),  it seems easier to make a mistake in Perl and not catch it.
Python just feels right and fits me better. ... Well what do I know ... you
make you pick and take your chances.

news:1139806792.698674.168530 at g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...