Python equivilant to msgbox()

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Tue Feb 14 20:05:34 EST 2006

LittlePython wrote:
> I am no VB programmer just dabble in vbscripting abit. The only one I am
> aware of is the popup as self closing. I never thought of using com.
Ok, so my remarks about COM were not for you.

> Do you know of any thing for a busy box in the same vain as easygui
No, I don't, but it doesn't mean, that there is none considering myriads
of various available COM components. My idea was to make you aware, that
you can use your VB compiler for creating any ActiveX/COM components for
usage with Python the way I have described, but as you write it seems
not to be an option for you.

So I have to admit, that EasyGUI is in your case apparently
>>> exactly what you was looking for ...

:-)

Claudio