How many web framework for python ?

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 11:12:23 EST 2006

bruno at modulix <onurb at xiludom.gro> wrote:

> Alex Martelli wrote:
> >>
> >>In fact, there are actually too much *good* python web frameworks.
> >
> > Dear Mr. BDFL,
> >
> > there are too many good web frameworks nowadays. Please eliminate three.
>
> Seems like I should have added a smiley somewhere...

Naah, smileys unneeded -- you'll notice that my "I am not a crackpot"
comment was unsmilied either (and nobody nominated it for QOTW, darn!).
Having just coincidentally finished wrapping up the 2nd edition's
Nutshell first draft of the chapter on serverside web programming, after
a long time researching all the alternatives I've given up on even
MENTIONING all of the frameworks available, much less providing any
in-depth coverage, so I'm quite sensitized to the situation!-)

Alex