Fuzzy Lookups

name name at example.com
Thu Feb 9 23:50:58 EST 2006

Gregory Piñero ha scritto:
> Wow, that looks excellent.  I'll definately try it out.  I'm assuming
> this is an existing project, e.g. you didn't write it after reading
> this thread?

Yes it is an existing projects of course ;)
Right now I've no time to improve it.
I hope that later this summer I will find
the time to make file management much easier on the
gui side and to split all the different algorithm in
external plugins so anyone can add it's own and compare
with the other already there. The main goal of my project
was primarly the interest for the "similarity search".

bye,
luca