load module named "datetime" and change the directory of output file?

ye juan yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Feb 1 09:47:20 EST 2006

Hi, all

I have some questions to ask:

1. How can I add a standard module named "datetime" in
Jython when the error happens :"Traceback (innermost
last):
  File "C:\python\test.py", line 3, in ?
ImportError: no module named datetime "
 The line 3 is writen: "from datetime import datetime,
tzinfor"

2. I hope test.py outputs a file like test.txt, but I
want to change the directory of the result file named
test.txt. for example, the result is in
c:\python\test.txt, but I want to put it in
c:\python\result\test.txt. How can I change the
directory in java?

Thanks for your answer!

Sincerely,

Erica