a little more help with python server-side scripting

Tue Feb 21 19:42:21 EST 2006

I contacted my domain host about how Python is implemented on their
server, and got this response:

-------------------
Hello John,

Please be informed that the implementation of python in our server is
through mod_python integration with the apache.

These are the steps needed for you to be able to run .py script directly
from browser for your webpage:

1. Please use the below mentioned path for python:
#!/usr/bin/env python

Furthermore, update us with the script path, so that we can set the
appropriate ownership and permissions of the script on the server.

If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.