a little more help with python server-side scripting

Wed Feb 22 11:22:03 EST 2006

John Salerno wrote:
> I contacted my domain host about how Python is implemented on their
> server, and got this response:

Uh, okay, I asked a related question to them and now I got this:

------------
Hello John,

There are some corrections based on last reply.

The python installation on our windows hosting is not configured as
mod_python. Howevet, it is directly map with a website extensions
mapping in IIS. Save your python script as .py file on the wwwroot and
you may call the scripts using http://www.yourdomain.com/yourfile.py

If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact.

Best regards,

Mackenzie S.
Support Executive

Does that really change anything?

What I had asked was if I could just embed Python code within my HTML
files, like you do with PHP, but they didn't address that yet.