OT: Another try at Python's selfishness

Frithiof Andreas Jensen frithiof.jensen at die_spammer_die.ericsson.com
Thu Feb 9 04:35:37 EST 2006

"DH" <no at spam.com> wrote in message
news:CdadnavYLe_sbHTeRVn-ow at comcast.com...
> Frithiof Andreas Jensen wrote:
> > <n.estner at gmx.de> wrote in message
> > news:1138918102.863033.298700 at o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> >> Having read previous discussions on python-dev I think I'm not the only
> >> Python programmer who doesn't particularly like python's "self"
> >> parameter:
> >
> > Ok, there might be five programmers and one imam. The imam does not like
> > anything more recent than 700 A.D ...
> >

> You Danes and your Muslim jokes :)

;-)

A culture thing, that: They are now accepted as part of society, so we treat
them equally to the people from Århus, Copenhagen, West-Jutland,
Sout-Jutland, Bornholm and Mols (a tiny area 30 km from Århus). If we did
not care for them, we would not poke fun at them occasionally.

So far, I think the "integration" has really improved a lot because this
affair has clearly shown that the Danish muslims are pretty much like
everyone else here. The ethnic kiosks still sell Jyllands Posten, the Danish
still buy groceries in ethnic shops e.t.c. Like Normal. No riots, looting
and threats from hooded cowards and bullies.

What we instead have learned are that the Imams  - some of which have been
given asylum - are blatantly lying and falsifying evidence in order to
slander the country that pay their social security when the very first
opportunity arises. Maybe those people should not be here in the first
place.

We have also learned that there is no point in getting involved in dialogue,
export grants (i.e. bribes) and foreign aid money (more bribes) with
dictatorships and defunct states. The effort should be directed elsewhere,
where it is actually any use.

Finally we can take comfort in knowing that the "lunatic segment" in the
population is clearly less than 1500 out of 5,000,000 people - although the
loonies do get 80% of the media coverage (like f.ex. the 300 "autonomen"
that just *had* to be the only violent segment in a media-hyped
"confrontational" demo with 30(!) neo-nazis, 200 muslims and about half the
Danish police force present in riot gear - Great Plan Einstein; ). The
TeeVee news should be relabeled "Fools Hour" - their mantra seems to be that
"if you want the opinion of any large group, go seek out the village idiot
and ask him".

The conclusion is that the *real* threat to democracy does *not* come from
the lunatic segment but from connected people with nice suits and vested
interests such as the Danish Industri Association that are clearly willing
to take in a used Sharia as part of a trade. They worked for Hitler too and
has clearly learned nothing!!

PS:

If one was trying to detect fanatics of any creed, a certain indicator would
be that they have absolutely no sense of humour - they suffer from a
yet-to-be-described variant of autism I.M.O.