How do I dynamically create functions without lambda?

Magnus Lycka lycka at carmen.se
Fri Feb 3 08:13:14 EST 2006

Terry Hancock wrote:
> Note also in the datasets that *overperformers* *underrated*
> their performance.

Well, if you're the best in the group and aren't perfectly exact
in your evaluation of your position relative to others, you can't
overrate yourself. It's quite natural that the self evaluation curve
would be flatter than the actual curve, since "noise" will drive
the curve towards the middle, and it's also natural that the bad
performers are also less good at evaluating their own work, but
the strange thing is that the lowest quartile has higher self-
evaluation than the second lowest. I can't say my general picture
of coworkers generally support *this*, but I supect we've all run
across people who were incompetent and unaware of it now and then...