Regular expression fun. Repeated matching of a group Q

matteosartori at gmail.com matteosartori at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:19:59 EST 2006

Thanks,

The date = sanesplit[1] line complains about the "list index being out
of range", which is probably due to the fact that not all lines have
the <td> in them, something i didn't explain in the previous post.

I'd need some way of ensuring, as with the pattern I'd concocted, that
a valid line actually starts with a <td> containing a / separated date
tag.

As an aside, is it not actually possible to do what I was trying with a
single pattern or is it just not practical?

M@