Multi-threaded SSL

Heikki Toivonen heikki at osafoundation.org
Wed Feb 22 16:07:46 EST 2006

Kris Kowal wrote:
> I started with Twisted, but, having looked as far as I can see, SSL is
> either not implemented, or not documented for that library.  There are
> hints that it's in the works, but that's all.  So, I've moved on.
>
> I'm using PyOpenSSL on a Debian box, and I started with the ActiveState

Twisted actually supports SSL if you have PyOpenSSL installed. Alex
already pointed that out.

If you want to work with Twisted, alternative solutions for the SSL part
could be TLS Lite (see http://trevp.net/tlslite/) or M2Crypto
(http://wiki.osafoundation.org/bin/view/Projects/MeTooCrypto), both of
which provide an alternative SSL transport implementation for Twisted.

--
  Heikki Toivonen